Get more out of your answering service
A steady supply of new customers is what sustains a thriving business. We know that missing calls from potential customers is not an option. We also know that much of your time is spent doing other things that need your undivided attention which leaves less opportunity to take those all important calls. We fully understand the value of every call which is why we have a team experienced in dealing with customers, old and new, across varied business sectors.
We want to ensure we give you the best service possible. We can offer standard answering services as well as more customised services.
- Simple message taking, forward via email ot text.
- Customised solutions that includes the above, plus any of the following >> book and reschedule appointments in your diary, guiding callers through your available products & services, advising them of costs, taking orders, selling your callers on the benefits / advantages of using your business.
Help us help you
- Names of staff and their roles – who are the primary contacts and what does each do
- Are there any ancillary workers we need contact details for?
- What other people/groups may callers ask for?
- Opening hours – what days, hours are you open
- Out of hours – how would you like us to handle calls out of hours?
- Who should receive emails/text messages – during opening hours and out of hours?
- How should we greet your callers?
- What information should we ask the callers for?
- When should the caller expect a return call?
- Tell us about any specialisms you have.
- Do you have any VIP customers who should be answered/treated differently?
- What type of calls don’t you need a message for?
- A brief sales pitch: “Why should the caller use business/service?”
- What pricing, if any, should we quote to new callers?
- Do you have a website? Facebook? Twitter? Google+?